Position: Digital Producer (Project Manager)
Reports to: Creative Director
Office location: Seattle, WA
As Digital Producer, you’ll be running point on how we’re thinking about, planning for, and building innovative digital experiences. Pyramid is a place that’s all about giving voice to good causes. And we need you to help us not just think outside the box, but help us build a new box. A box that is full of possibility and promise to drive the people our clients are trying to reach to take an action that can change the world, whether that’s through a vote, a donation, a retweet, or something thought impossible.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Partner with the creative and account team members to devise digital, primarily website, strategies and solutions that solve our clients’ goals and audience objectives
- Drive the creative process by participating in the assessment of feasibility of proposed solutions
- Provide digital production oversight for all stages of technical builds, including UX/design, development, user testing, editorial/functional quality assurance, and deployment to live environments
- Create and manage project plans with long and short-term timelines, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and assigning tasks
- Act as a liaison between clients, account producers, design team members, and development vendors/partners to ensure projects are completed on time and budget
- Clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- 2-4+ years of experience of digital producer/project management (agency background is a plus!)
- Experience and familiarity with web design and usage best practices; website platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, Drupal, etc.); search engine optimization; CRM and database integration; and analytics
- Experience and familiarity with content deployment and integration on various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) and understanding native and third-party reports and analytics
- A passion for making a positive difference in our world
- A curiosity and fascination with emerging technology, channels, and digital media tools
- A willingness to work either independently or as a team, based on the skills and needs of a project or specific client
- An ability to think creatively and agilely about solving complex problems under pressure
- An ability to organize information and communicate effectively with a wide-variety of audiences, including internal staff, clients, board members, vendors, etc.
- A willingness to jump in and do some minor coding or content deployment/optimization, as needed
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience working with non-profits, whether as a volunteer, employee, or board member, and/or familiarity working with clients with modest budgets
- Comfort thinking about how the offline world intersects with online experiences, and vice versa.
- Experience assisting with business development, marketing, and pitching new business
To successfully perform the essential duties of this position, an individual must be able to sit at a desk for four or more hours per day, and frequently lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
To apply for the position, please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Digital portfolio or work samples are encouraged.