Seeking Freelance Web Partners
Pyramid is looking for web developers, strategists, and project managers to support our team on a contract basis.
Do you have expertise in one (or more) of the skills listed below? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Share a little bit about your skills and interests and feel free to share a resume and/or work samples, as well as your contractor rate.
We’re looking for mission-aligned independent contractors with the skill sets to support our clients in the following roles:
- Content Strategist
- Web Producer / Technical Project Manager
- Web Developer (primarily WordPress and/or Drupal)
We’d work with you on a project-by-project basis, establishing clear parameters for scope, budget, and time commitment.
We’re particularly interested in finding potential partners who bring a variety of lived experiences and identities and whose work shows a deep commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and justice.
The exact skill set needed varies widely depending on the project at hand. Examples of of skills we often look for include:
- Web content strategy and content planning
- Content upload/maintenance with competency in HTML and basic CSS
- Content editing in WordPress, Drupal and/or Squarespace
- Ability to interface and translate between content experts, clients, designers and developers to guide and support a project’s progress
- Front-end and/or back-end development (Preferred: WordPress, Drupal; Also: Kentico, CraftCMS)
Pyramid is a team of creative strategists helping people make positive change. We want to partner with people who bring new ideas and ways of thinking. Who can help us seize on opportunities and drive the people our clients are trying to reach to take an action that can change the world, whether that’s through a vote, a donation, or something even more impactful.
At Pyramid, we respect and celebrate the diversity, creativity and strength of our community. Equity and Inclusion are a priority across all areas of our organization. We are committed to using our time and resources to help identify and eliminate disparities based on identity—internally in our organization and externally with clients—and to promote equitable access and opportunity for all.